Wednesday, April 28, 2010

BREAKING NEWS!!! Lindsay Lohan has AIDS?!?!?!

(via PerezHilton) HOLY BOILING HAIRY VAGINA BATMAN KETTLE!!! Is this for real!??!?!?!!? Daddy Lohan announcing to over millions of twitter audiences that her daughter has HIV virus, is inflicted with AIDS, and that she hooked up with music mogul Tommy Mottola when she was 17?!?!?!?!?!


(Photo source and story via Perez Hilton)

I am AGAIN speechless. Or maybe I just ran out of words and swung my head across the borders of my blogorrhea sickness again. But really now, this is very, very sad. As if it was bad enough that she acquired the virus and it was EMBLAZONED all over the internet, the fact still stands that it was HER FATHER who proliferated such act and opened it out to mainstream consciousness. I couldn't imagine something like this happening to me and MY GOD, please forbid.

Lindsay now has some heavy retorts, but is rather calmed down (I actually expected that she would pull out a Britney-Spears-smashing-cars-with-an-umbrella act) : “He’s a grown man and has done the exact same things on TV/interviews, [so] why wouldn’t he lie on Twitter, and everywhere else! He just wants money – and he’s using me, my name, my status, my mother, brothers and sister for the cash to pay for [another] wedding.“

Albeit a circulation of new information has been going on round the internet that Michael J. Lohan's account was just hacked, nobody really believed the poor man (except for his lawyers, ofcourse) and I still think this would take a while before everything settles down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © The Rolly Marcial Blog
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes | Theme and Layout designed by ROLLY MARCIAL