Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Greyson Chance is Trending!

Lovely pizza grandmother! This sixth grader right here is some serious article of singing potential! Have you ever heard of him, like, seriously? The Ellen DeGeneres Show? Because he's been making big waves all over twitter and he's such a sweet piece of innocence! You gotta love him!



Err, a couple of flats, sharps, some long and steady bad falsetto which irked my eardrums to bleed but. . .who am I to judge? I ain't no voice teacher myself so I guess I'll sit down and appreciate. I love this kid! Very confident. He has to get a record deal URGENT! In fact, news ticked my ear that Queen Madge's and GaGa's handlers are talking. Woo, guess some new meat is fitting in. He could possibly be the next Justin Bieber!...or...OMG...Lady GaGa!!!

4 comments:

stylenuggets said...

Hi there, I've got you down as a friend on IFB and decided to visit. Viewed Greyson yesterday on YouTube and had the same thought: he's the new Justin Bieber. But seriously the guy's voice is soooo good. Makes 'Paparazzi' sound like a different song.

Rolly Marcial said...

@MarchMusings: Heyy, thanks for dropping by. Anyways yes he's totally a Justin Bieber look-alike, or of some sort, but I really don't think they're of the same genre, of whatever. He's a great singer. Maybe a couple more sessions with the voice coach and he could break in to the industry. Loveit. :)

Eduardo Romo said...

Woow, amazing voice, I think Justin Bieber is nothing compared to Greyson

Rolly Marcial said...

@eduardoromo: definitely! He's no justin bieber. People are just linking them both probably because they both have long hair which they like to sway a LOT haha. He has really good voice quality...

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © The Rolly Marcial Blog
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes | Theme and Layout designed by ROLLY MARCIAL