Thursday, June 17, 2010

Back In The Arms of The Russell Lelis

So on a Saturday afternoon I went to a nearby shopping center to once again reunite with the Queen - Queen of all Ferocious Calamities and Mental Illness, that is.


She is the fiercest woman I have ever known so far; always keeping in mind how she launched a thousand ships just by simply spreading her legs apart as she did some mean throbbing of her left butt-cheek all at the same time. It's crazy how not a long time ago she's also been sentenced to live in prison all her life for the accusation of "castrating all the sailors who rode those ships that she has launched" when all she really did was pluck pubic hair from their groin area to add up to the hair of her worn-out Barbie doll.

Okay seriously, I just missed her so much. It's been a hundred million lightyears since the last time I ANIMALISTICALLY glared at her bloody red puckers that she used up as an instrument to seduce the "sailors who rode the thousand ships that she has launched" which happened "not a very long time ago".



As usual, I was late. Yes, I know. I'm such a dilatory retard who never makes it on time but wouldn't anyone be willing to wait so they could catch up with a friend who's been away to soul-search for his inner Serena van der Woodsen on a lifeless summer vacation? And for them to finally get to hug and caress and roundhouse-kick-his-face for not showing up for the longest time that has ever been recorded in the archives of social absence's history?? I mean I'm sure you would right? So anyway we had a FroYo together and went straight ahead to a coffee shop to catch up.




It was fun. And to cover up everything we did, we just took up pictures and made fun of each others' faces as we sat down on a cup of coffee and a couple of cigarettes on the table.

After Karl's, we went straight ahead to the Lelis residence to have dinner specially prepared by Russell's brother, Endrew. He was the sweetest! He cooked fried Bangus which had me terribly salivating for more for the days that followed! It was just the bestest fried Bangus I have ever had for dinner in the longest time of my life! Sweet!








The remainder of the time we had was spent mostly on laughing, taking pictures, laughing, tweeting each other even when we just shoulders apart, and some more heartfelt laughing. I will definitely have to spare some more time from schedule to simultaneously make up with thiiiis gorgeous friend of mine!

See you next week! I LOVE YOU TONS!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

night party:) nice .. so wild!

|Playgroup Singapore

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © The Rolly Marcial Blog
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes | Theme and Layout designed by ROLLY MARCIAL